Friday, December 19, 2014

Over again

Today I finally texted Roy and asked him to give me the truth about how he really felt. I first he kept avoiding answering my question; he said he thought I was keeping quiet and that he had been really busy. I had to push him more than once to answer whether he cared about me. He said he did but then he never told me whether he was serious about me. But, there's always a but, he had been really busy with his work and had no time to even send me a text message over the past week. I said at the beginning he wouldn't leave me alone and now he wanted me to leave him alone after he had seen me naked. When he was chasing me he even came all the way to my place from his work just to see me or to grab a quick lunch with me and now he didn't even have time to give me a call. I told him that after he'd been gone for weeks for the holidays he wouldn't even remember me when he comes back. He said I was overthinking but then I told him I wouldn't tolerate neglect for weeks so that was our goodbye.

If he truly cares about me he would've at least explain something but he never did; he never texted me back.

Here's the pain again. I wish I didn't feel any pain from this non existent relationship but I do feel a lot of pain. It's been a very long time since I last opened up to a man.. I didn't want to give him a chance but I chose to because I thought love was not idea;l may be a man with so many problems would actually give me what I want so I shouldn't just look on the outside. After I have opened up to someone I get hurt again.

Do your X, where are you? why can't we be together?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home