Sunday, October 26, 2014

The mole under my left eyelid

A few nights ago I had a weird dream.I saw that Leonardo DiCaprio proposed to me with the wedding ring and I hesitated because I was wearing other engagement rings both my ring fingers. I'm pretty sure one of the rings came from Ken. What's really odd in that dream was that I should've said yes without any hesitation but I was holding back because of Ken. Another weird thing about it was that I'm not really a huge fan of Leonardo DiCaprio; I mean I have seen most of his movies and I think he's an amazing actor but I'm not he's groupie and I had never fantasized about him. So it's really interesting where this dream came from; is Leonardo DiCaprio inceptioned somewhere in my subconsciousness?

Nevertheless, I miss Ken very much. Is he right for me at all? Are we meant to be together?

There's a mole under my left lower eyelid. I've had it since I was for a little and my mom had it lasered at least for five times because there is a local superstition not a mole near the eyes is a sign that this person is too sensitive and cries a lot. However it's a very strong mole that none of the laser surgeries was able to get rid of it. Then I gave up. I learned to live with the mole and actually like it. I have never been superstitious but it means no harm to Google some ancient superstition. The Chinese say that a mole under a woman's left lower eyelid is a scar left by wells of tears from someone who loved us so much in our past life that they cried desperately when we died. And in this life we carry this mole so that our loved one can find us. It is our fate to meet each other in this life and once we find each other we will be together forever.

Isn't this is hauntingly beautiful? The fact that I carry this mole is an evidence that I am one of the lucky few to meet the one. We will create our love story that will be and everlasting fairytale in real life. Why is my life so interesting and mysterious?it seems like I'm on the path to something that's already destined and there's a purpose and a plan for me on this planet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home