Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Missing you

Last night I had a really weird dream. I saw myself being interviewed by a solar company that once interviewed me when I was looking for job in the city of gold. In the dream I could clearly remember how well I did in that interview and what information I missed when I was trying to answer some of the most difficult interview questions. However I didn't get a job in real life. I don't really know why but I have always assumed that it was because Im a girl and there must be someone who was much more experienced than I was. In this dream I was being interviewed for a different position. It was kind of funny because my job was to take care of some girls who were panicking at work. I did a successful job comforting calming down those girls which impressed the supervisor and she just gave me an offer like that; I think the annual pay was six digits and she told me that I wouldn't have to work overtime because The job didn't require me to cooperate with other teams in different countries. The position that I actually interviewed for a couple of years ago was in international position which would require me to be in the office in the middle of the night to talk to people in Australia or Africa.

Another weird saying about the dream was that I didn't know anyone that I saw in my dream. They were all girls but I didn't know any of them. It's probably one of The clearest signs that I miss the city of gold.

Then I cried a few times during the day. I miss the city of gold very much but I also remember how painful my struggle was. I had to do everything alone in a completely Alien city. The city of gold was beautiful because of Ken now he's no longer there and I don't know why I still miss the city so much. Perhaps it has something to do with all of the interesting people I met there or interesting places I had been. Or maybe it was just the air which was magical because I always felt happy once I stepped outside to wash the ocean and take a deep breath.

Anyway there's not much new to update about myself. I had a quick lunch date with Roy yesterday. He would actually be a really nice man for me if I didn't have to worry about the baggage he carries and the huge age difference. He just turned 50, and he's going to pay out almost $1 million as alimony to his soon-to-be ex-wife. If he were 10 years older than I am and never married, I would have been madly in love with him already. Isn't it funny how fate always does this to people?

This entry is written with the assistance of Siri; if there is any typo or misspelling it's all Siri's fault.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home