Sunday, November 9, 2014

What If


I just saw this movie and I'm giving it a 10. I cried a few times again. The relationship between Wallace and Chantry is very similar to me and Ken's. But theirs is much more intimate and real. It makes me realize that a real man for the right woman will go out of his way to get true love; he truly becomes more courageous, and able to express his feelings honestly. Just like in fairy tales. Ken, isn't one of them. He surely has done that to other girls, but never to me. It's time to let him go for good.

My Christmas trip to Bali is all set. My brother is joining me again. I'll be spending 10 days there in total and staying at two different 5-star luxury hotels with their own private beach. This is when I feel very grateful for my life. I plan to make this trip spiritual. I don't care that much about food and shopping; I just wanna stay close to the ocean and nature the entire time. And of course, deep down, I hope to meet you there, dear X.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home