Thursday, November 21, 2013

What is the plan?

Tonight I met this Canadian guy from Toronto at the British bar. He's 26 years old, has had 4 serious relationships and 22 girlfriends, i.e. exclusivity. He's just a tourist in the City of Rain and talked to me when I sat down at the bar.

I could sense at the beginning that our encounter would be platonic because he seemed to be an emotionally unavailable person. He smiled and laughed a lot but was like me a couple of years ago. In other words, empty. I could feel that he was empty on the inside although he tried so hard to be bright on the outside.

We started talking nonstop at OT (the British bar). Then he told me he didn't know where to go in the City of Rain, so I proposed that we went to WB (the bar by the swimming pool at the W hotel).

At WB we talked even more, till 1am. His name is Ryan. He's extremely good looking and his face and height are very similar to Eric's. This is an interesting world, and I'm back at the ground zero of "encounter" again. First it was a guy who resemebled Ken that hit it off with me and now there's another guy who looks like Eric but much less mature than Eric. Ryan's smile and some facial expressions made me miss Eric so much. Ryan thinks Eric is not a decent man, although I think Eric is much more decent than Ryan. Oh and they're both from the North.

We didn't exchange any contact information. What is the universe's plan for me? Why hasn't JC emailed me? Where is all this going? Where is Ken now? Has he moved to China? Is he never going to talk to me again? Did he really feel nothing for me?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home