Friday, July 23, 2010

Another booked.

I was surfing Facebook and found that M "secretly" changed his relationship status from single to in a relationship. He removed his newsfeed so nobody could see the news in their homepage unless they actually visit his profile. Heh.

Although I don't care about him, he's the last guy that I still have a little crush on and haven't given up. He promised we would hang out in both the City of Angels and in the City of Power while I joked that he'd definitely have a girlfriend by the time we hang out in those two places, and I have been correct! We were supposed to hang out in 10 days. Fucking 10 days.

Oh great, now I have another excuse not to lose weight. Ha.

Every man I like is in a relationship with someone else. Is it really my fault? What is wrong with me?

On the other hand, J is relocating to the City of Power too. J is my 100% match and I think he is single again because he "secretly" removed his relationship status and he just made a trip overseas but there is no woman in any of those pictures he took. Maybe, my love life will take a turn here.

I have been single for 7 months, but the image of Ivan having sex with D still disturbs, or I should say, hurts me. Why am I such a loser? Last night I was talking to Ian on the phone and I mentioned an incident; when I was still with Ivan, I once got mad at him because he kept saying how hot Megan Fox was after we saw The Transformers. I told Ian that it was something really pointless and stupid and now I don't even understand why I did it, and Ian thought it was nonsense too unless I cared about him too much. I denied; I said that I used to enjoy arguing over nothing, but actually I agreed with what Ian said in my mind. I cared about him so much that I wouldn't keep praising how hot other guys are in front him because when I'm with someone, I do my best to protect the other person's feelings. Even though objectively speaking there were plenty of guys around me and on screen who were much hotter and better than him, they didn't catch my attention at all because I saw no one but Ivan in my eyes. Yeah I was so stupid back then but now I have learned.

I was such a bad girlfriend. In fact I still think I'm unable to be a good girlfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home