Monday, June 21, 2010

Lost battle.

Today Ian and I met up for a few hours to go over the stuff that he wants me to help with. Then there was some chick who was calling/texting him nonstop. Eventually he told me that it was his new girlfriend and they have been together for about 2 to 3 months (which means they have been together right after we last hooked up). I asked him to show me a picture of her but he refused because he thought she wasn't hot and he didn't like her that much.

I am sure I succeeded in hiding my disappointment.

Then it started to pour rain. We both got soaked while racing on the streets with only one umbrella given by the lady at the cafe.

Oh well, I was right. My ego doesn't get hurt as long as I get some expensive material rewards from helping him out. I should feel fortunate that I am helping him because of the reward instead of my like for him. Ah, life sucks. I wish I could cry some tears out but I'm really really unable to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home