Friday, February 19, 2010

biolovematch.com

I have this damn habit. I am an atheist, and I don't believe in any superstition, yet I always check this www.biolovematch.com every time when I like someone. LOL.

So tonight I did it again on some guy. I actually haven't seen/talked to this guy for a very long time, like more than 2 years. I just came across his Facebook very randomly and recalled that I actually liked him when we first met, so I checked his birthday with mine on biolovematch.com. And then, BOOM, he's a 100% match, 100% match on all three categories. Over the years I tried so hard to find someone that is 100% compatible with me on biolovematch.com; I even checked many Hollywood celebrities and the closest match I have got so far is Orlando Bloom. Now, I can't believe that a 100% match is someone whom I have actually met. Given this surprising result, I checked some other birthdays just to make sure that their calculator was not making mistakes. In the end, this guy J, is the only 100% match for me so far.

That is very intriguing. J is super hot. I met him at a conference and he was the manager of the conference. He gave me an interview before the conference and we missed each other for the first appointment, and then I was interviewed in a rush the next day, when he was rushing to catch a flight.

At the conference, chemistry between me and him began to change; he no longer felt like an authority to me and more like a crush. J is only a couple of years older than me but he was able to be in that position because his family was super rich and arranged him there. We were flirting all the time until one day, he totally convinced me that he didn't like me. J is such a womanizer that EVERY WOMAN at the conference had a crush on him. No exaggeration here.

J is actually the first man in my life that made me feel I was out of his league for external reasons, i.e. his higher position, his rich family, his incredible hotness (he actually called me hot many times but god knows if he was being a womanizer), etc. After knowing that I probably had no chance to hook up with J, I accepted Richard's pursuit. More specifically, I never had a crush on Richard in a sexual way until I hooked up with him, and the crush for Richard somehow burst into love all of a sudden.

At the last night of the conference, Richard and I were savoring the last bits of our relationship. J grabbed me away from the party crowd and somehow I sensed jealousy. I thought he was probably drunk or I was being narcissistic. A couple of years later, I moved to the City of Extremity, where his parents live and where he visits monthly. Somehow he never contacted me in anyway, even though our mutual friend met up with him regularly. So there, he hates me for some reason.

In sum, it is exciting to know that there is actually a 100% match in my real life and it makes me curious about what it feels like to be with this person, but then, he has a long-term girlfriend now and he hates me. How is biolovematch accurate in any way?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home