Sunday, January 25, 2015

The comfort spot

I'm been looking for chatrooms or online apps like those for a while but in vain. I haven't been able to talk to someone heart-to-heart for such a long time that I can't even remember for how long. So I've been wondering if there's some chat-room online where I can just say something from the heart and get some warm feedback from others. Then I found this website called "the comfort spot" and I posted the following:

I've been struggling for everything by myself my entire life. Tonight, yes, a Sunday night, I had to go to a dinner with my boss to talk about work. I am obviously better at what I do and much more intelligent than he, but I had to sit through the whole thing listening to what he considered to be "great ideas" which are in fact pretty much nonsense. It was stressful and frustrating. I also felt extremely uncomfortable. I understand that this is common in business and we all have to deal with it, but it would feel so nice if someone can give me some kind of affirmation and hold me for a while. But never once in my life that someone does those things to me when I'm going through a difficult time. I really really hope just for once in my life someone can tell me that he's always there for me and I never have to be afraid again.

Dear X, talk to me please.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home