Saturday, December 7, 2013

I fucking hate you.

Ken, I fucking hate you.

Today I heard from my cousin that one of my cousins said Ken used to have the hots for her. My anger welled up. I wish Ken would just show up in front of me and I would slap him so hard in his face. I also learned that my another cousin talked to Ken lately and he seemed to have taken the job offer in the City of Rain and he acknowledged that he hasn't called me yet.

I believe Ken and I will run into each other again if we're both still living in this city. When I see him again, I will slap him in the face. I hate him so much, to my bones. I've been hurt by so many men and I have never felt this angry with anyone of them except for Ken. I trusted him so much. He treated me so nicely. What was he up to with all those grand romantic gestures with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home