Sunday, July 24, 2011

Review.

So, nothing really happened this week. Ken went to his best friend's wedding without inviting me and I am losing hope again. It's really easy to lose hope and feel happy. There's no sadness from the frustrating reality and indulging in my own world feels great too. Why do we need to spend most of our life finding a partner? What exactly is the point and how is it a rational/economic behavior?

I saw an Indian movie last night called Three Idiots. It's still a happy Bollywood comedy with lots of singing and dancing with powerful visualization but it reminded me of Ivan and Richard. It has been a while that I feel these two people have been completely irrelevant and distant from me, but the movie stirred shit up and I recalled some of those things.

This weekend I met up with Mary and it turns out she is getting married too. This summer has become annoying to me because ALL of my close female friends are either getting married or in a very serious long-term relationship. I am the only single female in my close circle at the moment, which fucking sucks. This makes me want to go back to the dating game again, but I just can't attract anyone. The vibes of me being a strong independent woman scare men away, although I am already trying very hard to hide that. I haven't known Ken for a long time but somehow I can figure him out more easily than other men I have been with. Nevertheless, he's not interested so I really can't do much here.

I found my magic stone this weekend and I will let the secret work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home