Sunday, May 22, 2011

Return.

I just returned to the City of Rain. When the plane landed I suddenly realized I was in fact nostalgic.

Remember I mentioned somewhere in the blog that my family sold the house I grew up in and are currently renting a place that doesn't even have a bedroom for me? Well, here I am at the rented apartment.

What really depresses me is that this apartment is literally ghetto. I am disgusted by a lot of things in this apartment, especially the bathroom. The space is so small that I don't even have any place to put my luggage; I have to walk very carefully because it feels like if I stride a bigger step I will run into something.

This is very sad. My family are living in a ghetto now and I am spending so much money in the City of Power. This also makes me further determined not to have a relationship until I can manage to get my family out of that ghetto and provide financial stability to everyone.

Tomorrow I will move my stuff to a temporary apartment near my summer work place. It's about an hour away from the City of Rain and commuting is too much work so I have asked my family to rent a decent place for me right next to the company. While I am here I am going to do my best to make connections and professional breakthroughs. Doing finance is the fastest way out for me and my family at the moment. I must succeed. I must be able to move my family to a downtown luxury condo within the next three years. I will make this happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home