Sunday, June 12, 2011

Recently I've been trying to stay attractive again. Since I came back here I realized so many of my friends and relatives are pregnant or married or in serious relationships. As I have turned 25, I think I really have to put myself together and find another date.

Another reason is that I want to feel again. I want to know again what it feels like to care for someone unconditionally. I want to kiss again. I want to feel the rush of passion again.

Still another reason is that I am lonely. I am living in a city that's some distance away from my hometown and very far away from the City of Power. That means, I am away from both my old and new friends. I am all alone and new to this city. In addition, it's the summer. I am usually dating someone every summer. The summer is supposed to be fun, with lots of traveling, and I want to be able to find someone to have a good time with this summer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home