Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Complaint.

Last night I left the office at midnight, and it also made me realize how one should not trust people at work. None of my colleagues, who are mostly male, volunteered to walk me home, which is only five minute walk away from my office. Even one of the directors, who is female, told the colleague that volunteered to drive me home not to because I live nearby. These people are all very selfish and possibly, evil sometimes.

Fortunately one of the guards was kind enough to walk me home and I was very grateful. This wasn't the first time I left the office at midnight but I had Ivan for my last job. If I have to leave/go to the office late at night Ivan would usually accompany me. I guess in the world of an independent, strong, tough woman, I must assume all the selfishness and evilness of those people around me, even those who act courteously, generously to me. They will try to stab me in the back if chances arise. I must be careful, and the security guards are more reliable than these people with whom I work.

Wish I had a boyfriend right now who cared enough to pick me up at night. Why is having a boyfriend more difficult than making 1 million dollars?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home