Thursday, June 2, 2011

First Week

My first week with this project has been fun and exhausting. I met up with several Forbes 500 people and I am catching up very quickly given my utter ignorance about the energy industry. I work over time every day and some other senior people are jealous of me (they don't have to tell me but I know) because I am so new to the project yet my responsibilities include the most crucial investments.

My supervisor is an interesting attractive guy, and he's only several years older than me. This suddenly reminds me the fact that I have been celibate for almost two years. Why does it still scare me to like a guy? Infatuation and jealousy are still so scary to me that I just give up very quickly. I have been fearless recently but only this matter scares me...

How long does it take for someone to move onto the next person? Is it possible that I will never be able to move on to the next one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home