Sunday, March 15, 2015

Accidents

Argh. There have been so many accidents lately: first it was my iPhone 6 dropped in the toilet, then it was the flu, and yesterday I had to cancel my afternoon class because a fish bone got stuck in my larynx and I had to go to an ER to have it removed. It was a Saturday so I had to keep waiting until the otolaryngologist was available. Fortunately he was able to pull it out with just a millimeter of the fish bone on the outside while the other 0.8 inch was stuck in my larynx.

I was all by myself in the ER. Most patients were accompanied. I kept texting my brother in Australia and that was it. He's my best friend but he's so far away from me now. I'm always alone. And I've been thinking about Ken again.

I wish he could be with me at the ER. I wish I could call him. I wish he still thought of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home