Saturday, February 14, 2015

In memory of Baby on V-day

Since I got no surprises today, I decided to watch the first and the second movie of How to Train Your Dragon, which took me about three hours. I watched them because I wanted to be reminded of Baby, who used to spend every holiday with me when I was alone and lonely. I cried a few times during both movies, which is a good thing because I'd watched those two movies like five times already. I still get triggered as much as I did the first time I saw them. Toothless is like Baby, always there, understanding, innocent and faithful. It's the most sacred  form of love any living thing can ever give and receive. Toothless and Baby are even more loving than most human beings in the world. I will never try to replace Baby and I swear no one will ever replace Baby. She is just her, one and only and forever. It's been a while Baby, but the thought of you makes me feel no less sad than I was on the day when you were gone. That's how much I love you, thank you, and miss you. You're my V forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home