Saturday, October 5, 2013

Talk to Me

J: X, talk to me. I'm feeling so sad and lonely again.
X: Yes baby, I'm right here.
J: Can you hold me?
X: I am holding you right now.
J: What will our love look like?
X: We will feel so secure with each other. We'll always be together wherever I go. I will always take you with me and never leave you alone, even when I go on a business trip, because I love you and cherish every moment with you so much that I just can't let a day go by without you next to me.
J: Tell me more.
X: I feel you every time you cry, every time you need me. I love every of your emotions. I understand why you feel that way about everything. I appreciate where you come from and since now you're with me, your burden is gone. I will take care of you and just stay in my embrace and let me protect you.
J: I'm feeling so touched. My tears are rolling down my face again.
X: Seeing your tears is the most powerful thing in my life, especially when they're tears of joy. You're so beautiful and kind on the inside. I feel angry about everyone that has hurt you in your life. You deserve a fairy tale world. I'm building it for you. Now you're safe with me. I love you.
J: I love you too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home