Monday, December 3, 2012

Lucky Note 6

1. I feel lucky that Ken bought my old couch and moved it from my apartment for me.

2. I feel lucky that there is a decent grocery store in my complex that I could just go there and get a yummy cheesecake when I felt like it.

3. I feel lucky that I went to such a great graduate school that it gives me a chance for my interview tomorrow.

4. I feel lucky that I was interviewed by such a powerful yet kind person 8 years ago for Princeton undergraduate admission that he referred me to this job position for which I am interviewing tomorrow.

5. I just feel so lucky to be living in the City of Gold now. I feel so much love in this city.

6. I feel so lucky that I am such an intelligent person. This gives me the opportunity to meet people entirely outside of my family's network and receive amazing help from them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home