Thursday, November 29, 2012

Lucky Note 3

1. Today I found a beautiful, clean, new large couch in the dumpster of my apartment garage. I checked it out twice and decided there was no way I could move it. As it approached midnight I still wanted it so bad and moved this heavy giant thing entirely on my own to my apartment. It got stuck at my apartment entrance and I almost cried because I was scared of being embarrassed and frustrated by how helpless I was at that moment. The couch was too long for my door. Somehow I still figured out the right angle to get it into my apartment and I still can't believe I did it all by myself, without making a noise or disturbing my neighbors!

This couch is really high quality and the color goes with my bed sheets. I feel extremely lucky!

2. I feel lucky that there is this wonderful, cheap, cozy cafe in my neighborhood that serves this incredible Mexican hot chocolate.

3. I feel lucky that I can do dry sauna or spa every day at my apartment.

4. I feel so lucky that several things I'm auctioning on eBay have exceeded the original price I paid for them brand new!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home