Saturday, December 1, 2012

Lucky Note 5 - Faith

1. I feel lucky today that the lady let me pass the written driver's license test even though I changed the answer to a wrong one.

2. I feel lucky that I got two really new bar stools from the garage today and I've been wanting to get a couple of bar stools since the first day I moved in here.

3. I feel lucky to watch Tangled for the third time tonight and it reminds me of my faith.

It is my faith that someone like a prince, a hero will show up in my life; he will have such a big heart to love both himself and me.

Is Ken able to do so? Not yet. Even though he is financially capable, I don't think emotionally he is a mature man. He still has self-confidence issues and withdraws from me every now and then. In fact every time he withdraws I'd feel so sad and frustrated, which I really dislike. Sometimes I even take it personally and wonder if my emotions have terrified him.

But now, I am getting my faith back. The right man will be with me no matter what happens and love me for exactly who I am, how I respond to things emotionally. Both of us are running as fast as we can to meet each other on the path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home