Friday, November 30, 2012

Lucky Note 4

Last night I had a dream about Ken. He said a lot of romantic things to me but I can't remember any and we were about to have sex. But before he penetrated I told him that I was technically a virgin and he retreated. He moved farther and farther away.

1. I feel so lucky that the City of Gold has this great specialty coffee chained store that I could sit down in the evening, sipping an amazing hot chocolate with whipped cream and a cinnamon twist, and reading The Red and The Black.

2. I feel so lucky to be able to walk along the ocean in the rain today with a gorgeous view of the city.

3. I feel so lucky that I could start decorating my apartment at such a low cost and my place is starting to feel more and more festive.

4. I just feel so lucky to be living here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home