Saturday, June 16, 2012

One of the Keys

Something good is happening to my job hunt. Ken is trying to arrange me a position in his team based in the City of Gold so I will not yet leave this country in the near future. The bad thing is that I feel quite scared about my work-life balance if I start to work for Ken again. I actually want to be able to date more and settle down with someone.

Tonight I feel quite lonely. My brother returned to the City of Cafe a few days ago and I felt so sad and lonely. I was frequently irritated while he was here because I was so fed up taking care of him; even though he is an adult he is barely nearly as independent as I am. I think he has the ability to be on his own but he's too timid and lazy to do so. Nevertheless I felt plenty of sadness and loneliness after he left.

I have not been kissed for 7 months now. I hope it will not take another year to be kissed again, just as the time between JJ and Cato. Sometimes when I watch the movies and see couples kiss, make out, or a girl waking up in a guy's arm, I crave that. A month ago there was this guy H, at my company but not the same department, who asked me out. He is a child of two doctors, like Cato, and has the skin color of Ivan's. We went out once, I felt pretty good, and I refused it when he asked to come home with me. He bailed out the last minute before our second date and never asked me again. I'm pretty sure he is not emotionally ready but since then I've got no new dates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home