Sunday, May 6, 2012

This Beautiful What?

Yesterday I suffered from a few flu symptoms including fever, body aches, and nausea but somehow I became fully recovered today. However in the afternoon I began to suffer from menstrual cramps and they were really painful. After taking more acetaminophen I decided to go to downtown and work at a cafe. I put on really soft casual clothes--a tank top, sweatpants, tennis shoes, and a hoodie coat.

After work and dinner at the cafe I walked home. On my way home I saw this guy walk towards me talking on the phone. He said "there's this beautiful woman walking past me right now. She's got this beautiful..." I stopped and looked back but he kept walking so I didn't get to hear what the beautiful thing was that I had.

I spent the whole night wondering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home