Friday, December 23, 2011

Checklist.

Last night I was browsing other blogspots randomly and came across at least 10 blogs by happy moms/wives with their loving husbands and adorable kids. I don't know how Google designed their blog browsing system but they do know what I'm interested in reading. As I continued to read these random family blogs I could almost feel that warmth and happiness around me, as if I was one of those women.

I'm leaving for the City of Money tomorrow morning. I should feel excited and I do to some extent but still feel quite lonely.

I just wrote a checklist of a perfect guy for me; it is the first time in my life to do so and I think it's good for me to visualize him: (not necessarily ordered by priority)
- is loyal
- is funny and positive
- is knowledgeable and witty
- is not afraid or jaded
- is idealistic about love yet practical about his career
- has faith in me and is willing to work through difficulties with me
- is healthy
- is confident and doesn't take my appreciation and effort for granted

You'd be surprised by how little confidence men have today. I thought a man like Cato would be confident but as it turned out he is in fact more insecure and self-conscious than me. Actually I don't remember any of the guys I've been with being confident.

Interestingly, Richard is going to be in the City of Money for the holidays too, with his new girlfriend though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home