Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11 11:11

1 is my favorite number and I feel I need to write something for this day, this number.

How I Met Your Mother this week was interesting, but flawed. 1) In the first episode of Season 7 Ted asks his kids, "Kids, you remember Nora right?" If Nora married Barney she would have been Aunt Nora and there was no point for Ted to ask his kids whether they remembered Nora. Therefore obviously Barney marries Robin instead of Nora. 2) Lily got pregnant in the last episode of Season 6, which was in May 2011, and Hurricane Irene hit in late August 2011. How is it possible for Lily to get pregnant during the hurricane?

These are the two stupid mistakes I think the screenwriters should have paid attention to.

Other than those, I am deeply obsessed by the line, "When I let a day go by without talking to you, that day's just no good." How long and how much does it take to find someone who feels that way about me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home