Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Why can't I?

Why is it always so difficult for me to make someone fall in love with me? Or I should say this; out of the one dozen guys I have been with, no one fell in love with me. Am I always attracting the wrong men?

JJ and I have returned to our normal friendship. He still calls/texts me but we're avoiding all physical contact. To recall the 4-day farce, he initiated most of the actions; he hugged me tight first and then kissed me; he came home with me without being invited. Most important of all, I am single but he's not, so it's not entirely my fault.

I haven't dropped any tear for this man so far, and I don't plan to. I have cried too much for every man I've kissed but I think after my relationship with Ivan, I am almost soul-less. I crave for the warmth, strength, and the cologne smell of a man yet I always know that none of them will do anything for me. JJ is probably just one of those men, and I have absolutely no intentions to make him do anything or change anything for me. If he cares about me enough, he should do those things voluntarily for me otherwise, I will only create another disastrous relationship like me and Ivan's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home