Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jerks.

I literally turn every man I have been with into jerks.

Tonight me and JJ went to some social gathering and it ended at around midnight. Before we hooked up, if we had to go home late, he would always walk me home, because his place is like 5-minute walk from mine. But tonight, he made me walk home alone at almost 1 a.m. This city is dangerous; a senior colleague just died today from a car accident that took place a week ago because the driver was drunk at 8 in the evening on a regular week day and drove all the way onto the pavement! Another colleague of mine just got carjacked over the weekend and is still hospitalized for head trauma.

I have analyzed JJ's behavior and I know why he does this, but I just feel he's so narrow-minded and selfish, and he used me.

Oh well, maybe my judgment is just so bad when it comes to men, or I just turn every man into jerks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home