Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oops! I did it again...



OK so last night I hung out with Ian as scheduled. We met up at 6 p.m. and had dinner together and then we went to a Belgian bar. The laughter was nonstop; when I said nonstop, it was really NONSTOP. Basically we laughed after every single sentence. Seriously. It was too much fun. After the Belgian bar we were wandering on the streets and eventually ended up hanging out at my undergraduate college at midnight.

My college was so cool after midnight. There were so many dark corners and we bumped into couples hiding in the dark everywhere! For most of the time we were talking about "the ugly truth"; not the movie but the real ugly truth between men and women. I was surprised that my local hometown boy is actually much more experienced than me in some ways; he even experienced the danger of getting killed by local gangs, being infatuated by four women simultaneously at one occasion (although I don't know how hot those women were), being hungover with complete memory loss, etc. The whole night was really too funny. Compared to his life I think mine is so boring, but then, as a career girl I am actually unable to handle too much risk like he does.

Last night I also made new records--we shared our first cigar and for the first time in my life I made out with a local man. Last night got cold all of a sudden and none of us had enough clothes so it was really freezing on campus. We both had a little dizziness and madness after a little alcohol and cigar so we were teasing all the time. At some point he was bragging to me about his 8-pack muscles again and I really wanted to check it out. Finally he let me feel his chest muscles and nipples and I got addicted, because I then realized I hadn't touched such hard muscles for at least 2 years, and it was just hot. I was secret attacking him constantly. And then, we hugged; and then, we kissed, after 3 a.m.

His skills were impressive. I would say he's probably one of the top 3 best kissers on my list. One thing for sure is that he is a better kisser than Ivan. We first kissed for a very long time, somewhere on campus, and damn there were quite many students walking around the campus at 3 o'clock in the morning, but not that I cared. After a little pause of awkward silence we did it again. Then we were walking out of the campus to the street, and then we did it again on the street. Then we crossed the street to the subway station, and we did it again in a dark corner near the subway station. A flashing police car came near drove past and I freaked out a little bit because the lights looked like camera flash, and then we continued. LOL.

Oh well, it was a fun night wasn't it. But you know what, I am so jaded right now that I hope for nothing. There's no more insecurity and all that infatuation crap. I am no longer making any imagination out of this. I will remember the night, but that's it. If he wants something more then we'll see. From my perspective, if he does something cheesy/cheap/awful to me, I can always convince myself that he was just a new record I made merely for fun. I will let no one hurt me ever again. No one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home