Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What is going on?!?!

OK the match-making issue is gone. Last night I was talking to Tin and she said she didn't want to meet Ian anymore. The reason was that she just realized she is really overweight (her BMI is 28) and giving someone handsome a bad first impression was too stressful for her. So we called it off.

Then I texted Ian about this before I went to bed, and he called me in the morning. He said that he was still buying me dinner and we'll hang out this weekend and he didn't even ask why Tin called it off. LOL. He even wants to pick me up with his motorbike although one of his arms is currently broken. God I'm trying not to imagine what will happen when we meet up; I'm trying to convince myself that we'll meet up just like how we did it 2 years ago--lots of laughters and nonstop talking.

Today my brother told me that Ivan sent him messages about me on Facebook. He refused to tell me what those messages were about, but he didn't bother to reply to those messages anyway. My last conversation with Ivan was very brutal; there was a lot of anger and madness and he still didn't tell me why D is a better option than me. But you know what, fuck all men. I can tell him right now why Ian is a better option than him; in fact, I can tell him right now why and how all my possible options on the list are better than him, even though I am not that desperate and horny to date anyone on the list at the moment, unlike Ivan.

If Barbie can be successful and single, so can I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home