Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Matchmaker

OK so I have this really good old friend of mine; her name's Tin. She's my age, but has never touched a guy, seriously. And I have this another guy friend Ian, who went to school with me many years ago; he's extremely charming, funny, witty, self-assumingly handsome, pretty rich, and plays the guitar. Ian and I were each other's crush when we went to school together but nothing ever happened because I was too dedicated in school. I am trying to let Tin and Ian meet up, but at the same time I just have some concerns: 1) Tin is overweight, but I showed her hottest picture on Facebook to Ian and Ian is thinking that she's probably hot; 2) if things go wrong between them will I lose both friends? Supposedly if there's no chemistry between them, then fine, everything's back to where it was before; however, if there is chemistry between the two and Ian fucks things up how am I going to deal with this shit? Because Ian had a record of cheating on his ex-girlfriend and he is extremely popular, while Tin is just a conservative Christian girl who really has never "touched" a guy.

God now I'm thinking, why the hell did I even want to hook them up? Also, I'm picturing a scenario in which I will be doing all the talking when they meet up...

Anyway, we'll see when it happens. It just sounds fun.

Photo time:

Heading to those off-shore islands:


On our private yacht to the beach:


Finally, the beach!


These pictures were taken when I was on vacation last month to the southern tropical beach. I remember when I was at the airport, I was still talking to Ivan on the phone and he told me to take a lot of pictures so he could see if my photograph skills have improved. So I did take a lot of pictures but when I came back from the vacation he just completely blocked all communications with me, and hence these pictures have become meaningless to me. I don't know if I show any skills in these pictures but I enjoy recalling the sun and the beach, which are things we don't have in the City of Rain.

My birthday is coming in just a few days. I feel so ashamed to even mention it, and I will feel even more embarrassed if anyone remembers it and wishes me a happy birthday, because I have accomplished nothing all these years. Nothing. Although I am really trying hard to change the fate of my career, I still can't see it changing. No breakthroughs so far, no hope. And the worst of all, no one to talk to. I obviously don't talk about these things to my dog because I don't think she deserves to share my stress; her life should be all about good food, sleep, love, companionship, and fun. I've been talking to a few friends about what I'm going through these days, but none of them could let me finish the whole story because none of them can respond to my story. Therefore I have stopped trying to talk to people about my shit. The only one I can talk to is myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home