Thursday, December 27, 2012

Truly Madly Deeply

You know when I said I knew little about love; well that wasn't true. I know a lot about love. I've seen it, seen centuries and centuries of it. That was the only thing that made watching your world bearable. All those wars, pain, lies, hate, made me want to turn away and never look down again. But to see the way mankind loves... I mean you can search the farthest reach of the universe and never find anything more beautiful. So yes, I know that love is unconditional but I also know it can be unpredictable, unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable, and strangely easy to mistake for loathing. What I'm trying to say Tristan is, I think I love you. My heart, it feels like, my chest can barely contain it, like it doesn't belong to me anymore; it belongs to you. And if you wanted it I'd wish for nothing in exchange. No gifts, no goods, no demonstrations of devotion. Nothing but knowing you love me too. It was your heart in exchange for mine.

--Stardust

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home