Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Party mood on a rainy day

I woke up to the rain again. It started to get really cold yet the coziness in my room kept increasing. My dog Baby and I slept in to the hypnotizing rain but eventually she woke me up. Then I figured, "Ah, I'm going to make a white party dress", so I began.

Party queen Party queen Party queen
Party queen Party queen


She is a 2003 February Amethyst Barbie. I like her makeup. What she is wearing is a really cheap low-quality doll dress (non-Mattel) customized by me; I made it sleeveless, much shorter, added plenty of lace under her skirt, and stuck lots of crystals on her straps. The crown came from the toyline Nutcracker and Barbie; I put some crystals on it.

Her shoes! They were borrowed from the Diana Ross Barbie. I decorated them with those crystal flowers. They are amazing now. =)

I call this one Party Queen.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home